CES 2019: Kingston to Showcase Upcoming Consumer, EnterpriseSSDs and Everyday Life Embedded Solution
· Next-generation SSD Solutions Client, Data Center and Enterprise
· Examples of Embedded Solutions
CES Las Vegas, NV and Fountain Valley, CA – January 8, 2019 – Kingston Digital, Inc., the Flash memory affiliate of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., a world leader in memory products and technology solutions,will once again share upcoming products for consumers and business customers at CES®2019. For over threedecades, Kingston’s industry-leading products and technology solutions have provided great performance,reliability and consistency, and this year will be no different.
Kingston will demo:
· Next generation four-channel NVMe M.2 SSDs providing consumers of all levels blazing speedsand high performance.
· A side of the company that is rarely seen are its embedded solutions which power products found inyour everyday life.
· High-endurance microSD cards for devices such as security and dash cameras.
· 8K video editing station powered by an upcoming U.2 NVMe SSD and data center SATA SSDs inRAID 0. For the past few years, Kingston has been working with the movie industry in Hollywoodfor its content capture and postproduction needs. The demo includes some of the tools studios use:
o DC1000M NVMe U.2 SSD will be Kingston’s first U.2 form factor SSD offering over 5x theperformance of SATA SSDs. It is perfect for system integrators designing next-gen., highperformanceNVMe servers and storage arrays for Tier 2 Cloud providers and hostingcompanies running either OEM or white box server platforms.
o Data Center 500R (DC500R) and Data Center 500M (DC500M) SATA SSDs. DC500R isoptimized for read-centric workloads and DC500M is suited for workloads featuring a highmix of reads and writes. Both drives offer endurance ranges that satisfy 80 percent of theworld’s workload requirements and are designed with Quality of Service (QoS) as the primarycriteria to ensure predictability and consistency in IO and latency delivery.
“We are proud to be back for another year at CES to share our upcoming products,” said Craig Tilmont,director of marketing, Kingston. “Whether it’s our SSDs, encrypted USBs, or other Flash or embeddedsolutions, we hope that those who visit the Kingston suite fully recognize our continued dedication to offeringconsistent, high-performing solutions. As needs change we’re happy to support all our customers ― client toenterprise ― with products that deliver.”
Kingston can be found on:
About Kingston Technology Company, Inc.
Kingston Digital, Inc. (“KDI”) is the Flash memory affiliate of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., theworld’s largest independent manufacturer of memory products. Established in 2008, KDI is headquartered inFountain Valley, California, USA. For more information, please visit kingston.com #Hyperx #Kingston #CES #SSD