Taipei, Taiwan – May 29, 2019 –– HyperX®, a division of Kingston Technology, today revealed a lineup of premium gaming gear with a HyperX Alloy OriginsTM Mechanical Gaming Keyboard with new HyperX switches, HyperX Cloud AlphaTM S Gaming Headset with popular dual chamber technology and a new bass adjustment slider, plus affordable plug and play FURY DDR4 with new heat-spreader designs and new FURY DDR4 RGB memory with NGenuity software control.
“Our expansive selection of gaming and enthusiast products and styles can make anyone feel like a pro, HyperX products deliver the performance and quality they need,” said Susan Yang, director of APAC marketing, HyperX. “We are committed to creating the best products on the market for everyone – PC, console or mobile – at an attainable price.”
HyperX Computex 2019 Announcements include:
• Alloy OriginsTM Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
– The new HyperX Origins mechanical gaming keyboard utilizes HyperX mechanical switches, the new HyperX red switch which features 45g actuation point, shorter travel time and is rated for up to 80 million lifetime clicks. Alloy Origins offers dynamic lighting with exposed LED on the key-switch, provide brighter and more radiant RGB lighting.
• FURY DDR4 and FURY DDR4 RGB Memory
– The new HyperX FURY DDR4 and FURY DDR4 RGB feature Plug N Play support, to enable automatic memory overclocking at standard DDR4 1.2V settings. The memories feature Intel XMP-ready profiles optimized for Intel’s latest platform. The HyperX FURY DDR4 RGB comes equipped with a LED light bar with fluid RGB lighting effects2 and utilizes HyperX Infrared Sync, which allows the modules to remain synchronized without the use of cables. HyperX will reveal a fully updated version of NGenuity software during Computex, redesigned for an intuitive user-friendly experience interface.
• Cloud AlphaTM S Gaming Headset
– The new Cloud Alpha S features dual chamber technology that delivers accurate in-game sound with incredible range and tone. Dual chambers allow the Cloud Alpha S to separate bass from the mids and highs, creating a dynamic sound that makes games, music and movies more realistic and immersive. Cloud Alpha S offers adjustable bass slider and includes a custom-tuned audio control box with HyperX 7.1 surround sound1. Game and chat balance controls are available to mix the game and chat audio levels
• Cloud Orbit S Gaming Headset
- Cloud Orbit S gaming headsets were developed in cooperation with AudezeTM and Waves® Technology. The headsets are the first HyperX gaming headsets powered by Audeze’s patented 100mm Planar Magnetic Drivers for accurate sound. Waves Nx® 3D audio technology brings an immersive cinematic audio experience to gaming. Waves Nx® head tracking technology to deliver a stable hyper-realistic 360-degree audio environment where the users head movements bring the room to life 1,000 times a second. For the first time at Computex, HyperX will be showing gesture control features of the Orbit S. HyperX gaming headsets paired with Audeze and Waves technology bring audio quality to the next level with audio technology previously found only in audiophile headsets.
The newly revealed HyperX gaming gears will be available later this year in selective regions. Looking into the future, with the core belief of “We’re All Gamers”, HyperX aims to continuously develop products for gamers across platforms and bring the fun of games to all- level of gamers. Console or PC, casual or pro, no matter what you play, We’re All Gamers and always ready to game
1 Virtual 7.1 surround sound effect output as a two-channel stereo signal to be used with stereo headphones
2 Lighting is customizable with the most recent HyperX NGenuity software or with motherboard RGB control software. RGB customization support through third-party software may vary.
HyperX can be found on:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HyperxIndia and