CES 2020: Kingston Demos Upcoming UHS-II Cards, NVMe PCIe Gen 4.0 SSDs
⚫ New Canvas Plus Flash Cards including UHS-II
⚫ Next-Gen NVMe PCIe 4.0 for Consumers
⚫ NVMe PCIe Performance Solutions for Data Center
Mumbai, India – Jan. 7, 2020 – Kingston Technology, a world leader in memory products and technology solutions, will share upcoming consumer and enterprise solutions at CES® 2020. Kingston’s industry-leading products provide great performance, reliability and consistency, and this year will be no different.
Kingston will demo:
• Canvas Plus Flash cards: A refresh offering higher speeds including UHS-II and high capacities as well as the new MobileLite Plus readers engineered to support the maximum speeds of the Canvas Plus line.
• NVMe PCIe Gen 4.0 M.2 SSD: A sneak peek at Kingston’s first Gen 4.0 NVMe SSD for consumers shipping later this year.
• Embedded Products: A look at everyday consumer products powered by Kingston.
• Data Center NVMe SSDs in both U.2 and M.2 form factors: Designed to deliver predictable low-latency and I/O consistency as the key performance criteria. For internal drive bay upgrades, hyperscale data center servers and Cloud service providers requiring high-performance storage.
• Data Center SATA SSD (DC450R, DC500R) capacity addition: A 7.68TB SSD for Cloud-hosting companies and other data centers in need of more storage.