India, March 30, 2021: India is going through a digital transformation journey with growing internet, making India, one of the biggest growth drivers of data. With so much data being consumed, we at times never pay heed to backing-up our precious data. With the ongoing work from home, backing up data for enterprises has become pertinent. Not just our official documents, even backing up our precious memories is important. It just breaks our heart when we lose out on our precious data. Hence to avoid the hassle and heart break, this World Backup Day on March 31, everyone must pledge to back-up their data with the compelling products from Kingston Technology.
1. DataTraveler Exodia-It is a value-driven Type-A USB flash drive, featuring USB 3.2 Gen 1 performance (up to 10x faster than USB 2.0) and up to 256GB2 capacity. With lightweight design and colorful key ring loop by capacity, it is ideal for everyday use to back-up your data at work, home, school and wherever you need to take your data. The USB flash drive comes with cap protection which protects the USB plug and the data.
2. DataTraveler Kyson- It is a high-performance Type-A USB flash drive for professional and business back-up use, featuring extremely fast transfer speed of up to 200MB/s read and 60MB/s write1 which allows for quick file transfers, and up to 256GB capacity for extra data storage. With stylish and durable metal casing and key ring loop, which makes it easy to carry on-the-go, while the capless design saves you the trouble of losing a cap.
3. Kingston Q500 SSD- It is not just great for backing up your precious data but dramatically improves the responsiveness of your existing system with incredible boot, loading and transfer times compared to mechanical hard drives. Powered by a latest gen controller for read and write speeds up to 500MB/s and 450MB/s3, this SSD is 10x faster than a traditional hard drive for higher performance4, ultra-responsive multi-tasking and an overall faster system. Additionally, it is more reliable and durable than a hard drive.
4. Kingston KC600 SSD- It is a full-capacity SSD designed to provide great option for back-up as well as remarkable performance and optimized to provide functional system responsiveness with incredible boot, loading and transfer times. It comes in a 2.5" form factor using SATA Rev 3.0 interface with backward compatibility. The Kingston KC600 utilizes the latest 3D TLC NAND technology while supporting a full security suite that includes AES 256-bit hardware encryption, TCG Opal and eDrive. It features read/write speeds of up to 550/520MB/s3 to efficiently store your data up to 2TB2.
For enterprise level back-up
It is equally important for large organizations to focus on backing up their essential data. Here are some affordable products which will be pivotal for enterprise level back-up as well as will improve the performance.
5. Kingston DC450R-It is targeted at workloads that require 24/7 uptime and reliability, such as Content Delivery Networks (CDN), edge computing applications and a wide array of software-defined storage architectures. DC450R presents a specifically focused feature set that enables data centers to select the most cost-effective SSD for their workloads. Businesses require results as they deliver on products, solutions, and service level agreements (SLAs) and DC450R provides system builders and Cloud providers with a high performance, economical SSD standard they can count on. DC450R gives data center managers the ability to select an SSD tailored for workloads without overspending on more expensive write intensive SSDs. The DC450R delivers I/O speeds and predictable low latency to ensure consistent high-levels of performance – both in the working application and downstream at the user interface.
6. Kingston DC500R- It is ideal for read-intensive applications such as boot up, web servers, virtual desktop infrastructure, operational databases and real-time analytics. Cloud service providers and software-defined storage architects can leverage the drive’s consistent I/O and latency performance to deliver the QoS needed in demanding read-centric environments. At .5 DWPD (drive writes per day), DC500R allows IT administrators to maximize their investment in storage hardware with a drive that delivers on performance, endurance, and reliability